About the Company
We are delighted to partner with the most exciting health food business in the market. This is no normal start up with Founders who have seen it all and done this before. Huge investment backing means marketing budgets are significant the budget to hire is one of the largest we have seen. Their are plans to build a team immediately across sales, marketing & production, investment has already been allocated for a new factory move & they are partnered with significant branding agencies who have created 5 brands to launch in the next 18 months.
This is an opportunity to make your mark and create a legacy. It is not a scale & sell either. This is a sustainable, difference making mission and that mission is to make world class food products that provide the market a healthy alternative throughs science and make us all healthier.
Retailers are already talking to them and the plans are aggressive to grow in the UK & Internationally.
The infrastructure is in place and investment is all ready - 2 brands are ready of the 5 to launch in 2024....we just need the team!
About the Role
This Marketing Manager opportunity has a big part to play as the future leader of the marketing team. This is an integral role to strengthen relationships with customers, create robust marketing creative plans and launch new products to bolster their impressive armoury. This a full ownership role with brands and a mission that is absolutely a marketeers dream!
As a Marketing Manager you will work with the Founders & COO to determine product and brand strategy across the retail landscape. Part of the role will include working closely with the Commercial Sales team and you will be responsible for the pricing model, product portfolio and campaign management from cradle to grave.
You will also...
- Contribute to the development of the Brand strategy.
Collaborate in all marketing activities including promotions, advertising, media production, packaging, branding, public relations, trade shows, market research for a select group of brands, and SKU rationalization.
- Partner with local agencies for key brands and marketing activity.
- Community building and growth
- Develop and execute trade marketing plans.
- Build and be responsible for product strategy, selection and assist with pricing for brands.
- Activate marketing plans ensuring action plans are delivered on.
- Analyse UK & Irish market for key trends, identifying new opportunities for products.
- Develop brand preview marketing presentations and attend customer preview meetings.
- Develop data and sales trackers to better identify trends and results.
- Continually review performance against key performance metrics, continually optimising plans to create impact.
We need self-motivated, highly energetic people who have a passion for brands and bringing top class activation and product to consumers.
Brand Management or Product Marketing experience is essential as you will be working with a complex and diverse portfolio of brands managing projects and wearing several hats in a broad Marketing role.
The ideal is someone who is currently at Assistant Brand Manager level and wants a step up or an Brand Manager who wants to do something a little different. This business are an inclusive and forward-thinking employer who support and nurture employees to succeed.
- 2 - 3 years of brand management experience.
- Prior FMCG marketing experience ideally in a Branded Consumer/Retail business.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Creative thinker.
- A strong relationship builder.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.