About the Company
One of the biggest sleeping giants in the automotive industry as the volume and impact they have across the vehicle manufacturer and dealer world is truly fascinating.
They were founded over 32 years ago, and have grown significantly in that time and have developed a truly positive, inclusive and supported environment and hold incredibly high levels of employee satisfaction and retention.
About the Role
You will be the business lead in driving dealer engagement and will manage the performance of dealer customers.
Working collaboratively, and in partnership with key stakeholders, you will evolve the showroom experience and improve service delivery to our clients customers by leading and managing a field-based team as well as an office-based team of Dealer Partner Managers.
- Lead engagement with the dealer network to successfully promote the channel, business opportunities and commercial benefits.
- Create and implement strategic actions to drive commercial benefit while enhancing customers’ experience quality.
- Work alongside other teams (especially the Manufacturer Relationship team) to effectively drive dealer performance and achieve commercial targets.
- Support initiatives to transform the showroom experience and customer interaction with dealers using online services.
- In partnership with key stakeholders create and support initiatives to improve customer service as measured via the Customer CSI.
You will have an automotive industry background from either a vehicle OEM, dealership or the contact hire/leasing world and be commercially minded.
- Innovatively and clearly communicate commercial and business benefits.
- Strategically develop and implement programmes designed to engage and support.
- Understand the changes within automotive industry and the impact on the dealer network.
- Lead and negotiate proposals and solutions.
- Create and communicate a vision for the future.
- Energise, motivate, and develop others to achieve.
- Create an engaging and inclusive team environment that is flexible and supportive.
- Effectively delegate responsibility and empower others to make decisions.
- Manage collaboratively and encourage participation that is respectful of others.
If you have the background we are looking for above, then please apply today.