About the Company
A global leasing and mobility solution business that has significant international strength and has operations across 20 countries. They have serious pedigree too, having been established for over 100 years and with an impressive fleet in excess of 400k.
With such an enviable position in the UK leasing market, innovative thinking and an impressive UK senior management team driving the business forward, the business is set to see significant growth over the next few years.
About the Role
Develop a clear strategy and sustainable business plan to deliver on all business targets and objectives. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of your territory & the target customer to build a robust and qualified pipeline.
You will have the ability to self-motivate and work remotely with minimal daily management and possess a comprehensive knowledge of our clients products, services, and processes to ensure a shortened sales cycle and maximum product and service penetration.
- Prospecting and securing of new customers.
- Prospecting and securing profitable mobility products and services
- Good knowledge of the market and key competitors to ensure differentiation, innovation and value are delivered to the customer.
- Responsible for all relationship management within the sales process with relevant stakeholders internal and external.
- Responsible for heading and overseeing the business relationship until the customer is handed over to account management. Including ensuring implementation, mobilisation, and the account management process are all complete and documented.
You will have a proven successful background as a new business hunter within the contract hire/leasing world selling into a corporate or public sector customer base.